Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.1.1
Found in [Package]
[HDRP][DXR] Pathtracer stacklit supports breaks when coat mask parameter is exposed AND equals zero
Repro steps :
- Open attached project
- Open SampleScene
- Make sure PathTracer is enabled in the volume gameobject
- Select Shader Graphs_StackLit_Parameter and change its parameter called coat mask to 0
Expected : Coat should disappear
Result : Material's all black
Additional info :
- When doing the same without using a parameter in shader graph, it does not repro.. (you can test on Shader Graphs_StackLit_Hardcoded).
- It reproes only with the exposed parameter
- This looks like it's very niche issue but this actually makes the 3dsMaxPhysical Material fail !
- Windows 10
- Unity 2022.1.0a13
- HDRP 13.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"