Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.1.1
Found in [Package]
[HDRP][DXR] Pathtracer stacklit supports breaks when coat mask parameter is exposed AND equals zero
Repro steps :
- Open attached project
- Open SampleScene
- Make sure PathTracer is enabled in the volume gameobject
- Select Shader Graphs_StackLit_Parameter and change its parameter called coat mask to 0
Expected : Coat should disappear
Result : Material's all black
Additional info :
- When doing the same without using a parameter in shader graph, it does not repro.. (you can test on Shader Graphs_StackLit_Hardcoded).
- It reproes only with the exposed parameter
- This looks like it's very niche issue but this actually makes the 3dsMaxPhysical Material fail !
- Windows 10
- Unity 2022.1.0a13
- HDRP 13.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked