Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
7.0.1 - 9.0.0-preview.0
[HDRP][D3D12 / DXR] Editor crashes when using ProBuilder in Vertex Edit mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1213285"
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Open the ProBuilder window
4. Switch to Vertex mode and select the Cube
Expected result: Editor functions properly and Cube vertices are drawn
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a25
Could not test with: 2017.437f1, 2018.4.18f1 (DXR was not available)
Reproducible with package versions: 7.0.1, 7.2.1, 9.0.0-preview.0
1. ProBuilder versions tested: 4.1.0 - 4.3.0-preview.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags