Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Console is spammed with errors when changing graphics API to Vulkan
The console is spammed with errors when changing graphics API to Vulkan
Steps to Repro:
1. Open attached project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. Other settings > disable auto graphics API for windows
4. Change graphics API to Vulkan
1. The console is spammed with errors
2. Mesh disappears from the scene
1. Graphics.CopyTexture could not find destination D3D11 texture object. Maybe it is a RenderTexture that is not created yet?
2. Graphics.CopyTexture could not find source D3D11 texture object. Maybe it is a RenderTexture that is not created yet?
2018.2.0a8, 2018.2.0a3, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b5
Note that templates are available 2018.1.0b5 onwards
Only on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets