Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Console is spammed with errors when changing graphics API to Vulkan
The console is spammed with errors when changing graphics API to Vulkan
Steps to Repro:
1. Open attached project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. Other settings > disable auto graphics API for windows
4. Change graphics API to Vulkan
1. The console is spammed with errors
2. Mesh disappears from the scene
1. Graphics.CopyTexture could not find destination D3D11 texture object. Maybe it is a RenderTexture that is not created yet?
2. Graphics.CopyTexture could not find source D3D11 texture object. Maybe it is a RenderTexture that is not created yet?
2018.2.0a8, 2018.2.0a3, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b5
Note that templates are available 2018.1.0b5 onwards
Only on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake