Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Console is spammed with errors when changing graphics API to Vulkan
The console is spammed with errors when changing graphics API to Vulkan
Steps to Repro:
1. Open attached project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. Other settings > disable auto graphics API for windows
4. Change graphics API to Vulkan
1. The console is spammed with errors
2. Mesh disappears from the scene
1. Graphics.CopyTexture could not find destination D3D11 texture object. Maybe it is a RenderTexture that is not created yet?
2. Graphics.CopyTexture could not find source D3D11 texture object. Maybe it is a RenderTexture that is not created yet?
2018.2.0a8, 2018.2.0a3, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b5
Note that templates are available 2018.1.0b5 onwards
Only on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping