Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[HDRP] Basic Indoors template Scene is completely white when loaded with Volume Exposure Mode set to Fixed
How to reproduce:
1. Open new HDRP project
2. Open new "File -> New Scene -> Basic Indoors (HDRP)" Scene
Expected result: The Scene and Game views are loaded without any artifacts
Actual result: The Scene and Game views are completely white
Reproducible with: 12.1.1 (2021.2.7f1), 13.1.2 (2022.1.0b1, 2022.1.0b2)
Not reproducible with: 10.8.0 (2020.3.25f1), 12.0.0 (2022.1.0a1), 13.1.1 (2022.1.0a16)
Couldn't test with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.34f1) (no Scene templates are available in the 2019.4)
- The issue disappears after first-time entering and exiting the Play Mode
- The issue is not reproducible, when, in the Inspector, the "Sky and Fog Volume (GameObject) -> Volume (Component) -> Exposure -> Mode" is set to any other value than "Fixed"
- The Scene view of the "OutdoorsScene" is completely white after loading it from the Script:
1. Enter the Play Mode in the "IndoorsScene" Scene
2. Click the "L" key on the keyboard
3. Select the Scene view
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button