Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.3
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Baking reflection probes does not update reflections after enabling/disabling gameobjects
1) Open HDRP template
2) Make full reflective material and add it to the floor
3) Bake reflection probe (wall visible in the reflection)
4) Disable the wall object
5) Bake reflection probe (wall invisible in the reflection)
6) Enable the object you disabled in step 4
7) Bake reflection probe (wall should be visible again but its not)
After last bake the wall reflection is incorrect. Showing that the wall object is still disabled.
Workaround: if you disable the reflection probe and enable it again. After you click bake, it starts working again.
Tested with 2019.3.0a4 and HDRP 6.5.2;
also with 2019.2.0b1 and HDRP 6.7.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Compute Shader with RWBuffer<> type throws an error when it is compiled with Vulkan API
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened
- [Device Simulator] Getting different transform position on Device Simulator compared to a device when using EnhancedTouchSupport