Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.2.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Automatic exposure causes a light flash effect on entering Play mode
Automatic exposure causes flash like effect on entering Play mode.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP Template Project.
2. Create a new scene.
3. Enter the Play mode.
Entering in Play mode causes a graphical glitch, light flash effect appears in Game/Scene view.
Entering in Play mode shouldn't cause any graphical glitch.
2019.3.0f4 (e5c8d37da131), 2019.3.0f3, 2019.3.0f2.
Working Fine in:
Occurs on Windows.
NOTE: Couldn't test on Mac due to https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1204445/
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs