Search Issue Tracker
[HDRP] AssertionException is thrown on resetting Camera component Render Pipeline Asset is set to none
Resetting Camera component causes the editor to throw AssertionException when Render Pipeline Asset is set to none in the Graphics Settings, refer the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Windows > Package Manager > High Definition RP > Install
3. Hierarchy > Create > Camera
4. Hierarchy > Camera > Inspector > reset Camera component
AssertionException is thrown on resetting Camera component
"Planer Reflection Probe" component is reset without any errors.
2020.2.0a14, 2020.1.b12, 2020.1.0a23 with Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0. 8.0.1.
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
AssertionException: Assertion failure. Value was Null
Expected: Value was not Null
UnityEngine.Assertions.Assert.Fail (System.String message, System.String userMessage) (at <c5608a5591d94e67ac22bdd9105f36aa>:0)
UnityEngine.Assertions.Assert.IsNotNull (UnityEngine.Object value, System.String message) (at <c5608a5591d94e67ac22bdd9105f36aa>:0)
UnityEngine.Assertions.Assert.IsNotNull[T] (T value, System.String message) (at <c5608a5591d94e67ac22bdd9105f36aa>:0)
UnityEngine.Assertions.Assert.IsNotNull[T] (T value) (at <c5608a5591d94e67ac22bdd9105f36aa>:0)
UnityEditor.Rendering.HighDefinition.HDCameraContextualMenu.ResetCamera (UnityEditor.MenuCommand menuCommand) (at firstname.lastname@example.org/editor/renderpipeline/camera/hdcameraeditor.cs:100)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API
- [Android] Keyboard is not popping up after closing it a few times in the Player when "Hide mobile input" is enabled