Search Issue Tracker
[HDRP APV] Realtime cell update does not perform the culling process properly
As discussed with Adrien, there are 2 culling steps. The second step that is to remove cells that have no bricks inside is not performed.
1) Download project https://github.com/iM0ve/Spotlight-HDRP/tree/APV
2) Replace the scene file with the attached in fogbuz
3) Load main scene
4) Add day
5) Optionally align view with Camera (4)
6) Enable Cell&brick view debug modes
Result: There are a lot of cells with no bricks
Expected: There should only be cells that contain bricks
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first