Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] APV probes change value after project reload
Reporting bug as discussed on slack. In the attached video you can see the probes in the corner are white and after the editor is restarted they become black. Rebaking lighting would again turn them back to white.
1) Open project
2) Load all scenes, make sure the MainScene is the active and last loaded one(so its used for baking)
2) Bake lighting
3) Take note of the corner probes in the room3
4) Restart the editor
5) Take note of the corner probes in the room3
Result: Probes change color after editor restart
Expected: Restarting the editor should not affect probe values
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."