Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[HDR Color Picker] HDR Color Picker loses Color when setting Brightness to zero
1. Open attached project
2. Select "Material" material
3. Click on its Emission color to open HDR Color Picker
4. Notice that currently Emission color is cyan
5. Set Current Brightness to 0
6. Set Current Brightness to 10
7. Notice that Emission color is now white
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected