Search Issue Tracker
[HDR Color Picker] HDR Color Picker loses Color when setting Brightness to zero
1. Open attached project
2. Select "Material" material
3. Click on its Emission color to open HDR Color Picker
4. Notice that currently Emission color is cyan
5. Set Current Brightness to 0
6. Set Current Brightness to 10
7. Notice that Emission color is now white
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"