Search Issue Tracker
[HDR Color Picker] HDR Color Picker loses Color when setting Brightness to zero
1. Open attached project
2. Select "Material" material
3. Click on its Emission color to open HDR Color Picker
4. Notice that currently Emission color is cyan
5. Set Current Brightness to 0
6. Set Current Brightness to 10
7. Notice that Emission color is now white
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete