Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
[HDR] Camera doesn't detect transparency if HDR is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project in Unity 5.1
2. Open scene "Test" and run it
3. Both, red cube and plane, are rendered
4. Open project in Unity 5.2
5. Open scene "Test" and run it
6. Notice that only cube is rendered
Workaround: Disable HDR on both cameras
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website