Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Jan 14, 2021 17:15
Now that this is fixed, I am seeing an issue where custom editor scripts that use Handles.Button combined with Event.current.alt no longer register the click event. Is there some solution to this?