Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
GUIUtility.keyboardControl not initialized/reset between runs
1. Open the "Login Scene" from the _Scenes folder and press play.
2. Notice the label in the upper right now has a zero ID for the focused control.
3. Switch focus between the text edits and notice the ID changes in
4. Notice the label in the upper right now has some non-zero ID for the focused control.
3. Stop and play again. Notice the ID is the same as in the previous run, NOT zero.
1. The ID should be reset to zero on every run.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account