Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
GUIClip errors are shown after deleting all objects from multiple loaded Scenes
1. Open the attached "HierarchySceneDelete.zip" project
2. Open the "Scenes/SampleScene" scene
3. Right-click the top of the Hierarchy
4. Press 'Add New Scene"
5. Select all objects in the Hierarchy and duplicate them at least 5 times
6. Select all objects and delete them
7. Observe the Console
Expected result: no errors are shown
Actual result: 2 or more GUI errors are shown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a8
Note: the errors are not always reproducible, might take a couple of attempts with a different number of objects in the Hierarchy
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes