Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
GUI.Color not applied when using Personal theme
1. Open attached project 'Test.zip' and scene 'TestScene'
2. Set Edit -> Preferences -> General -> Editor Theme to 'Light'
3. In Hierarchy window, select 'GameObject'
4. In Inspector window, observe 'Test (Script)' component's 'label' color
Expected result: The color is yellow
Actual result: The color is default
Reproducible with: 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1 (Multi-object editing not supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1