Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
GUI.Color not applied when using Personal theme
1. Open attached project 'Test.zip' and scene 'TestScene'
2. Set Edit -> Preferences -> General -> Editor Theme to 'Light'
3. In Hierarchy window, select 'GameObject'
4. In Inspector window, observe 'Test (Script)' component's 'label' color
Expected result: The color is yellow
Actual result: The color is default
Reproducible with: 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1 (Multi-object editing not supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window