Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
GUI.Color not applied when using Personal theme
1. Open attached project 'Test.zip' and scene 'TestScene'
2. Set Edit -> Preferences -> General -> Editor Theme to 'Light'
3. In Hierarchy window, select 'GameObject'
4. In Inspector window, observe 'Test (Script)' component's 'label' color
Expected result: The color is yellow
Actual result: The color is default
Reproducible with: 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1 (Multi-object editing not supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Documentation has been updated for 2021.1.0a3, stating that
"GUI.color doesn't apply in personal theme as its can't multiply a color by 0 to get a different color."