Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
GUI.Color not applied when using Personal theme
1. Open attached project 'Test.zip' and scene 'TestScene'
2. Set Edit -> Preferences -> General -> Editor Theme to 'Light'
3. In Hierarchy window, select 'GameObject'
4. In Inspector window, observe 'Test (Script)' component's 'label' color
Expected result: The color is yellow
Actual result: The color is default
Reproducible with: 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1 (Multi-object editing not supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)