Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 1.2.0
Found in [Package]
GUI Button does not function when Local Game View Menu is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "1391581_case.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Press Play
4. Press the "TestButton" Button in the Game view
5. Check the Console window for a Debug message
Expected result: The pressed Button sends a message
Actual result: The pressed Button doesn't initialize a function
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b9, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0b2, 2020.2.0b8
Could not test with: 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0b1 due to errors
Note: Disabling the Local Game View Menu in Preferences > Localization makes the Button work as intended
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device