Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
Steps to reproduce:
- Be on linux
- Open a project with LWRP or create a new project with LWRP template
- Create a new shadergraph asset
- Open it
Expected: Proper nodes display.
Result: Nodes are displayed white
Bisected regression source: 2019.3.0a2
Reproductible with : Unity 2019.3.0a4, 2019.3.0a5, 2019.3.0a6
Not Reproductible with: Unity 2019.2.0b6
The issue also appears on VFX-Graph. You can test it by importing VFX-Graph in the project, creating a new VFX Asset, and opening it.
a) Run the editor with Vulkan instead of OpenGL (-force-vulkan)
b) Dock/undock the window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open