Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
Steps to reproduce:
- Be on linux
- Open a project with LWRP or create a new project with LWRP template
- Create a new shadergraph asset
- Open it
Expected: Proper nodes display.
Result: Nodes are displayed white
Reproductible with : Unity 2019.3.0a4, 2019.3.0a5, 2019.3.0a6
Not Reproductible with: Unity 2019.2.0b6
The issue also appears on VFX-Graph. You can test it by importing VFX-Graph in the project, creating a new VFX Asset, and opening it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error