Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
Steps to reproduce:
- Be on linux
- Open a project with LWRP or create a new project with LWRP template
- Create a new shadergraph asset
- Open it
Expected: Proper nodes display.
Result: Nodes are displayed white
Bisected regression source: 2019.3.0a2
Reproductible with : Unity 2019.3.0a4, 2019.3.0a5, 2019.3.0a6
Not Reproductible with: Unity 2019.2.0b6
The issue also appears on VFX-Graph. You can test it by importing VFX-Graph in the project, creating a new VFX Asset, and opening it.
a) Run the editor with Vulkan instead of OpenGL (-force-vulkan)
b) Dock/undock the window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules