Search Issue Tracker
GraphView node height is incorrect when a reorderable list is inside the node content
When using a PropertyField to show a list inside a GraphView node, the height of the node is messed up.
- Repro steps:
- Download the GraphViewNodeRepro.cs script attached.
- Drop it in Unity and click on `GraphView Node Bug > Repro` in the menu items to show the window
- Observe that the node border and selection area is a lot bigger than the node itself (see image).
Repro with Unity 2021.2.0b4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display