Search Issue Tracker
GraphView node height is incorrect when a reorderable list is inside the node content
When using a PropertyField to show a list inside a GraphView node, the height of the node is messed up.
- Repro steps:
- Download the GraphViewNodeRepro.cs script attached.
- Drop it in Unity and click on `GraphView Node Bug > Repro` in the menu items to show the window
- Observe that the node border and selection area is a lot bigger than the node itself (see image).
Repro with Unity 2021.2.0b4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Documentation page is not displayed when the "VFX Value Noise 3D" question mark is clicked
- Texture Mipmap Streaming uses wrong scales after Materials are changed at runtime
- Texture Mipmap Streaming doesn't work with HDRP/Lit shader's UV tiling
- Object overlay camera does not render when Depth/Stencil Buffer is disabled
- Shadows are not rendered on the transparent material when the "Deferred" Rendering Path is selected