Search Issue Tracker
GraphView node height is incorrect when a reorderable list is inside the node content
When using a PropertyField to show a list inside a GraphView node, the height of the node is messed up.
- Repro steps:
- Download the GraphViewNodeRepro.cs script attached.
- Drop it in Unity and click on `GraphView Node Bug > Repro` in the menu items to show the window
- Observe that the node border and selection area is a lot bigger than the node itself (see image).
Repro with Unity 2021.2.0b4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process