Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
Latest repro: Version 2020.1.0a1 (998f3306adcf)
Earliest repro: Version 2018.4.4f1 (5440768ff61c)
1. Open any shadergraph or VFX graph
2. Create any node with an input field
3. Click outside of the node
4. Highlight the number in an input field using the left mouse button, starting on the left or right side, dragging to the opposite side, and ending outside of the input field
5. Release the left mouse button
Expected result: the number stays selected
Actual result: the number is deselected when the left mouse button is released
Notes: this only happens when you do this in an input field that you are not already editing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3