Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[GraphicsFormat] [Mac Metal] DefaultFormat.LDR on doesn't work with SetPixel
1. Open attached project
2. Open 501_DefaultFormat_WIP scene
3. Hit play
> console prints error: Unsupported GraphicsFormat(14) for SetPixel operations.
Expected and Actual result please see image in comment.
Reproducible on: 2020.1.0a3 (d9a44a327fef), 2019.3.0b2, 2019.3.0a9, 2019.3.0a4, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.2.0b1
Not-reproducible on: 2019.2.0a14, 2019.2.0a11
Reproducible on: Mac Metal
Note: Win DX11/DX12/GLCore/Vulkan/Mac GLCore has a different regression, reported in Case 1179921
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader