Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[Graphics] Impossible to use a Cube Render Texture as Custom Reflection Probe
Reflection probes using mode "Custom" allow using an external cube texture as the reflection texture.
Render texture can be of type cube texture.
It is currently impossible to use a Cube Render texture as a custom reflection probe texture.
Expected behavior :
It is possible to use a render texture as a custom reflection probe texture.
If the render texture is animated then the reflection probe texture should be updated in order to reflect the animation.
Using the attached project :
- open "SampleScene"
- Select "Reflection probe" in the scene
- try assigning "TestRenderTextureCube" in the reflection probe's "Cubemap" slot
-> currently it won't work
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap