Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Graphics] Impossible to use a Cube Render Texture as Custom Reflection Probe
Reflection probes using mode "Custom" allow using an external cube texture as the reflection texture.
Render texture can be of type cube texture.
It is currently impossible to use a Cube Render texture as a custom reflection probe texture.
Expected behavior :
It is possible to use a render texture as a custom reflection probe texture.
If the render texture is animated then the reflection probe texture should be updated in order to reflect the animation.
Using the attached project :
- open "SampleScene"
- Select "Reflection probe" in the scene
- try assigning "TestRenderTextureCube" in the reflection probe's "Cubemap" slot
-> currently it won't work
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"