Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Graphics] Impossible to use a Cube Render Texture as Custom Reflection Probe
Reflection probes using mode "Custom" allow using an external cube texture as the reflection texture.
Render texture can be of type cube texture.
It is currently impossible to use a Cube Render texture as a custom reflection probe texture.
Expected behavior :
It is possible to use a render texture as a custom reflection probe texture.
If the render texture is animated then the reflection probe texture should be updated in order to reflect the animation.
Using the attached project :
- open "SampleScene"
- Select "Reflection probe" in the scene
- try assigning "TestRenderTextureCube" in the reflection probe's "Cubemap" slot
-> currently it won't work
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- log4net error is thrown when using .NET Standard 2.0 for Linux server builds
- "cannot convert from Matrix4x4" and "cannot convert from Vector3" errors when creating App Packages
- [IL2CPP] Unity fails to build when using faulty function with an element being called from null array
- Build progress bar hangs forever when building with IL2CPP
- Editor crashes on PersistentManager::InstanceIDToLocalSerializedObjectIdentifier when reimporting an asset