Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Graphics] Impossible to use a Cube Render Texture as Custom Reflection Probe
Reflection probes using mode "Custom" allow using an external cube texture as the reflection texture.
Render texture can be of type cube texture.
It is currently impossible to use a Cube Render texture as a custom reflection probe texture.
Expected behavior :
It is possible to use a render texture as a custom reflection probe texture.
If the render texture is animated then the reflection probe texture should be updated in order to reflect the animation.
Using the attached project :
- open "SampleScene"
- Select "Reflection probe" in the scene
- try assigning "TestRenderTextureCube" in the reflection probe's "Cubemap" slot
-> currently it won't work
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP