Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Graphics] Editor restarts on switching graphics API in play mode but the graphics API does not switch
Editor restarts on switching graphics API in play mode but the graphics API does not switch. In previous versions, Editor used to throw a InvalidOperationException for this operation.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Enter play mode
3) Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings
4) Uncheck Auto Graphics API > Drag any other API from the list on top
5) Restart when prompted
Expected result: Editor should either throw a InvalidOperationException for this operation or switch the Graphics API after restart.
Actual result: Editor restarts and the Graphics API also does not switch
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a10, 2020.1.0a7, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.3.0b7
Working fine in: 2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b6
Environment: Both Mac and Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] No fallback for Light Probe Proxy Volume for devices which do not support 32bit floating point textures
- Layout is not valid unless the GameView is resized
- [iOS] Directional lightmap compression causes lightmap artifacts
- NullReferenceExceptions in PreprocessReflectionProbeData
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene