Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Graphics] Editor restarts on switching graphics API in play mode but the graphics API does not switch
Editor restarts on switching graphics API in play mode but the graphics API does not switch. In previous versions, Editor used to throw a InvalidOperationException for this operation.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Enter play mode
3) Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings
4) Uncheck Auto Graphics API > Drag any other API from the list on top
5) Restart when prompted
Expected result: Editor should either throw a InvalidOperationException for this operation or switch the Graphics API after restart.
Actual result: Editor restarts and the Graphics API also does not switch
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a10, 2020.1.0a7, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.3.0b7
Working fine in: 2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b6
Environment: Both Mac and Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake