Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
[Graphics] Editor and Standalone hangs after shutdown when running C# Jobs within a ScriptableRenderPipeline
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SRPJobs-20192.zip" and scene "SRP0102_AssetSettings"
2. In the Hierarchy window, select all the "Particle System" objects
3. In the Inspector window, change "Particle System" -> "Max Particles" to 5000
4. In the Inspector window, change "Particle System" -> "Emission" -> "Rate over Time" so that the Editor runs at about 5-10 fps (the "Rate over Time" will depend on the computer speed)
5. Open "Window" -> "Analysis" -> "Profiler"
6. Enter Play mode
7. Expand the "Profiler" -> "Render Thread" as much as possible
8. Observe "Profiler" -> "Render Thread" blue regions ()
9. After 1 minute of running in Play mode close the Editor
Expected result: the Editor closes
Actual result: the Editor hangs and never closes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled