Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[Graphics] Editor and Standalone hangs after shutdown when running C# Jobs within a ScriptableRenderPipeline
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SRPJobs-20192.zip" and scene "SRP0102_AssetSettings"
2. In the Hierarchy window, select all the "Particle System" objects
3. In the Inspector window, change "Particle System" -> "Max Particles" to 5000
4. In the Inspector window, change "Particle System" -> "Emission" -> "Rate over Time" so that the Editor runs at about 5-10 fps (the "Rate over Time" will depend on the computer speed)
5. Open "Window" -> "Analysis" -> "Profiler"
6. Enter Play mode
7. Expand the "Profiler" -> "Render Thread" as much as possible
8. Observe "Profiler" -> "Render Thread" blue regions ()
9. After 1 minute of running in Play mode close the Editor
Expected result: the Editor closes
Actual result: the Editor hangs and never closes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants