Search Issue Tracker
Won't Fix in 2017.2, 2017.4, 2018.1
DrawProcedural doesn't render in single-pass stereo on Metal
1. Open the attached project
2. Go to project settings
3. Make sure that the Stereo Rendering Method is set to "Single Pass"
4. Also add "Split Stereo display (non head-mounted)" to the VR SDKs list
5. Enter Play mode
Result: Graphics.DrawProcedural draws geometry only in the left eye
Reproducible on: 5.4.3p3, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b1, 2019.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted