Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Planned for 2017.4
Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced fails to apply array properties from a MaterialPropertyBlock
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Play the scene
4. It renders two triangles side by side, one with DrawMesh and the other with DrawMeshInstanced
5. Notice that the expected color for both is grey, but the one rendered using DrawMeshInstanced is red (editor), no render (player)
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.2.0a4
Not reproduced with: 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1
Expected results: the expected color for both is grey, but the one rendered using DrawMeshInstanced is red (editor), no render (player)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone