Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Graphics.CopyTexture fails to copy textures into a Texture2DArray for certain TextureFormats
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (CopyTextureBug)
2. Attach the script 'TextureArrayTest.cs' to the 'Main Camera'
3. Enter Play Mode and check the Console window
Expected result: copying textures into an array succeeds without any errors
Actual result: copying certain textures into an array fails with 'Invalid Format' errors
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b4, 2018.3.0b8, 2019.1.0a2, 2019.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website