Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Graphics.CopyTexture fails to copy textures into a Texture2DArray for certain TextureFormats
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (CopyTextureBug)
2. Attach the script 'TextureArrayTest.cs' to the 'Main Camera'
3. Enter Play Mode and check the Console window
Expected result: copying textures into an array succeeds without any errors
Actual result: copying certain textures into an array fails with 'Invalid Format' errors
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b4, 2018.3.0b8, 2019.1.0a2, 2019.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"