Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Graphics.CopyTexture fails to copy textures into a Texture2DArray for certain TextureFormats
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (CopyTextureBug)
2. Attach the script 'TextureArrayTest.cs' to the 'Main Camera'
3. Enter Play Mode and check the Console window
Expected result: copying textures into an array succeeds without any errors
Actual result: copying certain textures into an array fails with 'Invalid Format' errors
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b4, 2018.3.0b8, 2019.1.0a2, 2019.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default