Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Grammar mistake in the RigidBody's Error message
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "MinimalRepro" Project
2. Enter Play Mode
Actual Behaviour: The Error has "Then" instead of "Than"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background