Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Grammar mistake in the RigidBody's Error message
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "MinimalRepro" Project
2. Enter Play Mode
Actual Behaviour: The Error has "Then" instead of "Than"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"