Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Grammar mistake in the RigidBody's Error message
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "MinimalRepro" Project
2. Enter Play Mode
Actual Behaviour: The Error has "Then" instead of "Than"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project