Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Grammar mistake in the RigidBody's Error message
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "MinimalRepro" Project
2. Enter Play Mode
Actual Behaviour: The Error has "Then" instead of "Than"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs