Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Grammar mistake in the RigidBody's Error message
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "MinimalRepro" Project
2. Enter Play Mode
Actual Behaviour: The Error has "Then" instead of "Than"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Missing documentation for GetLights
- Broken link in HDRP manual