Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2018.2
[Gradle] If you have '**' in mainTemplate.gradle the generated build.gradle get's truncated and build fails
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Attempt to build
Reproduced on: 2017.1.3p2, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.2.0a6
Note: Not reproduced with 'Internal' build system
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'