Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.1
GPU profiling disabled on nvidia GT 650M gpu
1. Open unity with a computer which has nvidia GT 650M GPU.
2. Open any project
3. Try profiling GPU
Profiling won't work and you'll get "GPU profiling is not supported by the graphics card driver(or it was disabled because of driver bugs)"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display