Search Issue Tracker
GPU profiler doesn’t work with Tegra devices
On Android devices using Tegra SoC, the Android player stops running (freezes) when enabling the GPU profiler.
Google Nexus 9 (Android 5.0.1, Build:LRX22C)
Asus Transformer Prime TF201 (Android 4.1.1, Build:JRO03C.JP_epad-10.4.2.18-20121122)
This issue doesn't reproduce on Unity 5.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes