Search Issue Tracker
GPU profiler doesn’t work with Tegra devices
On Android devices using Tegra SoC, the Android player stops running (freezes) when enabling the GPU profiler.
Google Nexus 9 (Android 5.0.1, Build:LRX22C)
Asus Transformer Prime TF201 (Android 4.1.1, Build:JRO03C.JP_epad-10.4.2.18-20121122)
This issue doesn't reproduce on Unity 5.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field