Search Issue Tracker
GPU profiler doesn’t work with Tegra devices
On Android devices using Tegra SoC, the Android player stops running (freezes) when enabling the GPU profiler.
Google Nexus 9 (Android 5.0.1, Build:LRX22C)
Asus Transformer Prime TF201 (Android 4.1.1, Build:JRO03C.JP_epad-10.4.2.18-20121122)
This issue doesn't reproduce on Unity 5.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered