Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[GPU PLM] Error 'compositorCoreSettings.m_DirectEnabled' and fallback to CPU PLM after starting GI bake
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and SampleScene scene;
2. In the Lighting window (Window>Rendering>Lighting) press Generate Lighting button.
Baking with GPU Lightmapper proceeds and finishes without errors.
"Assertion failed on expression: 'compositorCoreSettings.m_DirectEnabled == rrBakeTechnique->IsDirectLightingEnabled()'"
"OpenCL Error. Falling back to CPU lightmapper. Error callback from context: CL_UNKNOWN_ERROR"
"'PVR Composite Lightmap' job failed with error code: 6 ('Failed to write texture asset.')."
are shown. Lightmapper falls back to CPU.
See attached video. Regression introduced in Version 2021.2.0.
- Reproducible in Version 2022.1.0a5, 2021.2.0b7;
- Not reproducible in Version 2021.1.17f1, 2020.3.16f1;
- Reproducible on Windows with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 GPU;
- Reproducible only with GPU Lightmapper, not reproducible with CPU Lightmapper;
- The issue is specific to the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background
- Creating an empty project throws 2 errors in the Console when created using a macOS M1 Virtual Machine