Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[GPU PLM] Baked Shadowmask is not rendered for some GameObjects when using direct denoising
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open repro project (case_1361180-AltRepro)
2. Open SampleSceneA
3. Generate lighting
4. Notice that a baked shadow from one of the game objects is missing
- Reproduces when Direct Denoiser field is set to either Optix or OIDN
- Does not reproduce with Radeon Pro denoiser
- Reproduces only with GPU PLM
- Reproduces both with Distance Shadowmask, and Shadowmask
- Reproduces in 2020.3.16f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a7
- Reproduces in BiRP, URP, HDRP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes