Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
GPU lightmapper penumbra shadow sorting is incorrect
GPU lightmapper uses shadow penumbra to sort by instead of indirect color. I noticed this issue when working on a bugfix.
Baked output will be identical but light sorting will be more optimal compared to before.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- UI is rendered on the Camera with the UI excluded in the Culling Mask
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects