Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
GPU lightmapper penumbra shadow sorting is incorrect
GPU lightmapper uses shadow penumbra to sort by instead of indirect color. I noticed this issue when working on a bugfix.
Baked output will be identical but light sorting will be more optimal compared to before.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up