Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
GPU lightmapper penumbra shadow sorting is incorrect
GPU lightmapper uses shadow penumbra to sort by instead of indirect color. I noticed this issue when working on a bugfix.
Baked output will be identical but light sorting will be more optimal compared to before.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field