Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
GPU lightmapper penumbra shadow sorting is incorrect
GPU lightmapper uses shadow penumbra to sort by instead of indirect color. I noticed this issue when working on a bugfix.
Baked output will be identical but light sorting will be more optimal compared to before.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Specular Highlights have precision issues on devices with Adreno GPU
- Wireframe mesh flickers when cursor is in Scene view
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike