Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
GPU lightmapper penumbra shadow sorting is incorrect
GPU lightmapper uses shadow penumbra to sort by instead of indirect color. I noticed this issue when working on a bugfix.
Baked output will be identical but light sorting will be more optimal compared to before.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first