Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[UI] Text gets clipped in Baked Lightmap Preview window when Lightmap Culling option is selected
Text gets clipped in Baked Lightmap Preview window when Lightmap Culling option is selected.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select Cube game object in the Hierarchy.
3. Inspector > Mesh Renderer > Lightmapping.
4. Open Baked Lightmap preview window.
5. Select Baked Lightmap Culling option in the dropdown.
Baked Lightmap Culling text gets clipped.
Baked Lightmap Culling text does not get clipped.
2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0a1.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Serialized fields in the Inspector are not shown when the script is derived from the PropertyDrawer class
- [Search] Resizing docked Search window with search term throws errors in the Console
- [Vulkan][Android]Video Player displays cyan color instead of the video clip when the Player is built for Vulkan and is launched on an Nvidia Shield Android TV device
- [Android] Sometimes the Input Field container above the keyboard isn't fully visible
- Crash on PrepareScriptableLoopObjectData when entering Play Mode and letting the Editor run for a while