Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[UI] Text gets clipped in Baked Lightmap Preview window when Lightmap Culling option is selected
Text gets clipped in Baked Lightmap Preview window when Lightmap Culling option is selected.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select Cube game object in the Hierarchy.
3. Inspector > Mesh Renderer > Lightmapping.
4. Open Baked Lightmap preview window.
5. Select Baked Lightmap Culling option in the dropdown.
Baked Lightmap Culling text gets clipped.
Baked Lightmap Culling text does not get clipped.
2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0a1.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field