Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[UI] Text gets clipped in Baked Lightmap Preview window when Lightmap Culling option is selected
Text gets clipped in Baked Lightmap Preview window when Lightmap Culling option is selected.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select Cube game object in the Hierarchy.
3. Inspector > Mesh Renderer > Lightmapping.
4. Open Baked Lightmap preview window.
5. Select Baked Lightmap Culling option in the dropdown.
Baked Lightmap Culling text gets clipped.
Baked Lightmap Culling text does not get clipped.
2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0a1.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated