Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[UI] Text gets clipped in Baked Lightmap Preview window when Lightmap Culling option is selected
Text gets clipped in Baked Lightmap Preview window when Lightmap Culling option is selected.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select Cube game object in the Hierarchy.
3. Inspector > Mesh Renderer > Lightmapping.
4. Open Baked Lightmap preview window.
5. Select Baked Lightmap Culling option in the dropdown.
Baked Lightmap Culling text gets clipped.
Baked Lightmap Culling text does not get clipped.
2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0a1.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project
- [Adreno][Vulkan][Android] Models rendered with Blend "One Zero" or an implicit blend mode create artifacts on Vulkan
- [iOS] Build crashes when orientation is set to Portrait Upside Down on devices without Home button