Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[UI] Text gets clipped in Baked Lightmap Preview window when Lightmap Culling option is selected
Text gets clipped in Baked Lightmap Preview window when Lightmap Culling option is selected.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select Cube game object in the Hierarchy.
3. Inspector > Mesh Renderer > Lightmapping.
4. Open Baked Lightmap preview window.
5. Select Baked Lightmap Culling option in the dropdown.
Baked Lightmap Culling text gets clipped.
Baked Lightmap Culling text does not get clipped.
2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0a1.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4