Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Planned for 2021.1
[GPUPLM] Crash in RadeonRaysMeshManager::RemoveGeometry while baking Terrain game object with 4k lightmaps on certain GPU
-Editor crashes while baking Terrain game object using Progressive GPU Lightmapper.
-Occurs on with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3 GB & AMD Radeon R9 200 Series.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > 3D Object > Terrain.
3. Windows > rendering > Lighting.
4. Lightmapping Settings > Filtering > Auto.
5. Lightmap Size > 2048/4096.
6. Click on "Generate Lighting" button
Editor crashes while baking Terrain game object.
Editor should not crash while baking Terrain game object.
Working Fine in:
Occurring only on Windows.
========== OUTPUTTING STACK TRACE ==================
AcceleratorClientConnectionCallback - disconnected - 192.168.0.104:10080
0x00007FF7A2A32F26 (Unity) RadeonRaysMeshManager::RemoveGeometry
0x00007FF7A2A5FBD8 (Unity) RadeonRaysJobRemoveGeometry::Execute
0x00007FF7A29CCAF9 (Unity) BakeContextManager::UpdateFunction
0x00007FF7A29CCBD9 (Unity) BakeContextManager::UpdateFunctionDispatcher
0x00007FF7A0B48210 (Unity) Thread::RunThreadWrapper
0x00007FFC5BDA7BD4 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFC5C52CE51 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========
- Could not repro on NVIDIA RTX 2080 GPU.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer