Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
[GLES2] Particles/Standard Surface Shader doesn't render on devices
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Play SampleScene to see how it should look
3. Make sure Graphics API is set to GLES2
4. Build and run SampleScene on device
Result: particles are not rendered
Reproducible only with GLES2. Standard Unlit works good.
Reproducible: 2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0b11, 2018.3.0b4
Not reproducible: 2018.3.0a6
on 2018.3.0a9, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0b1 project crashes
Tested and reproduced on:
VLNQA00155 Meizu PRO 7 Plus (PRO 7 Plus) PowerVR Rogue Marlowe MediaTek Helio X30 7.0
VLNQA00135 Lge LG G5 (LG-H850) Adreno (TM) 530 Snapdragon 820 7.0
VLNQA00122 Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F) Mali-G72 Exynos 9 Series 9810 8.0.0
VLNQA00153 Google Pixel XL (Pixel XL) Adreno (TM) 530 Snapdragon 821 OS 9
iPhone XS Max A12 12.0
iPad Pro 10.5” A10X 10.3.3
iPhone 6S A9 11.0
iPhone 8Plus A11 12.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website