Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[GLCore][HLSLcc] Geometry Shader does not render all vertices on GLCore
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: SilhouetteGeomMethod
3. Make sure you are in DX11 mode.
4. Press play.
5. Move the mouse and look at the cube.
6. Stop and Switch to GLCore mode (OpenGL 4.5)
7. Press play.
8. Move the mouse and inspect the cube.
Expected result: Cube looks the same in GLCore and DirectX.
Actual result: On GLCore, cube does not get rendered correctly, sometimes only one or two edges appear, but others are invisible.
Notes: when Shader_USE_NATIVE_VERTICES is set, shader starts working correctly.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b14, 5.3.4f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player