Search Issue Tracker
[GLCore][GLLegacy][OSX] Color picker produces artifacts
Color picker selecting results in artifcats. It is regression fomr b10, used to work in b9. I checked changsets between them, but I couldn't found any gl merges to 5.4/staging so, not sure is this bug caused by opengl changes.
1. Open any scene.
2. Select camera.
3. Near background click color picker.
4. Move cursor to center.
5. You should get artifacts.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] C# Reflection performance is 50 to 60 times slower
- The scrollbars are moving as one when scrolling one of the scrollbars in the Array of Text Fields
- Renaming the Animation Transition applies to another Transition when Enter is not hit after the renaming
- Editor crashes on Play Mode when using Voxel Play Environment Script
- Decimal function values are incorrect when running the build with IL2CPP Scripting Backend