Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
1. Open user's attached project "TestFrustum.zip"
2. In Scene view, move Main Camera
Expected: Gizmos frustum moves together with Main Camera
Actual: Gizmos frustum stays in the same position
Reproduced with: 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1.
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.7f1.
Note: Rotation and Scale work as expected. Only Position is drawn incorrectly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction
- [XR] GearVR HMD and Remote Controls are missing or incorrect