Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
1. Open user's attached project "TestFrustum.zip"
2. In Scene view, move Main Camera
Expected: Gizmos frustum moves together with Main Camera
Actual: Gizmos frustum stays in the same position
Reproduced with: 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1.
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.7f1.
Note: Rotation and Scale work as expected. Only Position is drawn incorrectly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets