Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
1. Open user's attached project "TestFrustum.zip"
2. In Scene view, move Main Camera
Expected: Gizmos frustum moves together with Main Camera
Actual: Gizmos frustum stays in the same position
Reproduced with: 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1.
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.7f1.
Note: Rotation and Scale work as expected. Only Position is drawn incorrectly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework