Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
1. Open user's attached project "TestFrustum.zip"
2. In Scene view, move Main Camera
Expected: Gizmos frustum moves together with Main Camera
Actual: Gizmos frustum stays in the same position
Reproduced with: 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1.
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.7f1.
Note: Rotation and Scale work as expected. Only Position is drawn incorrectly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Block] Position (Cone) block doesn't work when Radius 0 and Radius 1 are set to the same value
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled