Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[Perf] GISceneManager.Update taking ~90% processor time on scene start
1. Open the project "repro.zip"
2. Open the profiler, and turn on "editor profiling"
3. Open the scene "_8Artois_HIGHMEM_ASSETBUNDLE"
Notice that GISceneManager.Update() is taking ~90% of processor time.
Notice that GI isn't even turned on.
If the project is closed after the lag stops, and started again, the lag will resume.
After several minutes, the performance will return to normal. The performance hit seems to depend on the number of objects in the scene.
I've attached a screenshot of the profiler screen. [Actually, FogBugz doesn't let me attach anything ATM (503 error), so if whoever reads this needs those files, I can send them over via slack.]
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted