Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[GI Cache] Custom Cache Folder Location updates only after disabling Cache compression
On providing custom cache folder location path, Custom Cache Folder Location don't get updated if Cache compression is enabled.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. GI Cache > Custom Cache location > Enabled
3. Browse and set Custom folder Location Path
4. Click on different options from preferences to observe changes
5. Disable Cache compression
6. Browse and set Custom folder Location Path
7. Enable Cache compression
Cache Folder Location doesn't get updated if Cache Compression is active.
Cache Folder Location should get updated after setting Custom folder Location Path regardless of cache compression state.
2020.2.0a3, 2020.1.0b2, 2019.3.6f1, 2019.2.0b4
Working Fine in:
2019.2.0b3, 2019.1.8f1, 2018.4.15f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send