Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[GI Cache] Custom Cache Folder Location updates only after disabling Cache compression
On providing custom cache folder location path, Custom Cache Folder Location don't get updated if Cache compression is enabled.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. GI Cache > Custom Cache location > Enabled
3. Browse and set Custom folder Location Path
4. Click on different options from preferences to observe changes
5. Disable Cache compression
6. Browse and set Custom folder Location Path
7. Enable Cache compression
Cache Folder Location doesn't get updated if Cache Compression is active.
Cache Folder Location should get updated after setting Custom folder Location Path regardless of cache compression state.
2020.2.0a3, 2020.1.0b2, 2019.3.6f1, 2019.2.0b4
Working Fine in:
2019.2.0b3, 2019.1.8f1, 2018.4.15f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true