Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[GI Cache] Custom Cache Folder Location updates only after disabling Cache compression
On providing custom cache folder location path, Custom Cache Folder Location don't get updated if Cache compression is enabled.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. GI Cache > Custom Cache location > Enabled
3. Browse and set Custom folder Location Path
4. Click on different options from preferences to observe changes
5. Disable Cache compression
6. Browse and set Custom folder Location Path
7. Enable Cache compression
Cache Folder Location doesn't get updated if Cache Compression is active.
Cache Folder Location should get updated after setting Custom folder Location Path regardless of cache compression state.
2020.2.0a3, 2020.1.0b2, 2019.3.6f1, 2019.2.0b4
Working Fine in:
2019.2.0b3, 2019.1.8f1, 2018.4.15f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance