Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Getting "Unable to create animatable SpriteRenderer component" error when drag&dropping sprite in Animation Window
Getting "Unable to create animatable SpriteRenderer component" error when drag&dropping sprite in Animation Window.
1. Open scene untitled.
2. Open animation window.
3. Uncollapse Character_ready hierarchy and select the "Upper torso" element. If there was a selection in the animation window, make sure to select something else (e.g. Main Camera) and select the "Upper torso" again.
4. Uncollapse skater_sprite_sheet sprite sheet in the project folder.
5. Drag & drop a sprite in Head:Sprite property in the dopesheet.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds