Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Getting "Unable to create animatable SpriteRenderer component" error when drag&dropping sprite in Animation Window
Getting "Unable to create animatable SpriteRenderer component" error when drag&dropping sprite in Animation Window.
1. Open scene untitled.
2. Open animation window.
3. Uncollapse Character_ready hierarchy and select the "Upper torso" element. If there was a selection in the animation window, make sure to select something else (e.g. Main Camera) and select the "Upper torso" again.
4. Uncollapse skater_sprite_sheet sprite sheet in the project folder.
5. Drag & drop a sprite in Head:Sprite property in the dopesheet.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true