Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Getting "Unable to create animatable SpriteRenderer component" error when drag&dropping sprite in Animation Window
Getting "Unable to create animatable SpriteRenderer component" error when drag&dropping sprite in Animation Window.
1. Open scene untitled.
2. Open animation window.
3. Uncollapse Character_ready hierarchy and select the "Upper torso" element. If there was a selection in the animation window, make sure to select something else (e.g. Main Camera) and select the "Upper torso" again.
4. Uncollapse skater_sprite_sheet sprite sheet in the project folder.
5. Drag & drop a sprite in Head:Sprite property in the dopesheet.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated