Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Getting "Unable to create animatable SpriteRenderer component" error when drag&dropping sprite in Animation Window
Getting "Unable to create animatable SpriteRenderer component" error when drag&dropping sprite in Animation Window.
1. Open scene untitled.
2. Open animation window.
3. Uncollapse Character_ready hierarchy and select the "Upper torso" element. If there was a selection in the animation window, make sure to select something else (e.g. Main Camera) and select the "Upper torso" again.
4. Uncollapse skater_sprite_sheet sprite sheet in the project folder.
5. Drag & drop a sprite in Head:Sprite property in the dopesheet.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes