Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Getting "Unable to create animatable SpriteRenderer component" error when drag&dropping sprite in Animation Window
Getting "Unable to create animatable SpriteRenderer component" error when drag&dropping sprite in Animation Window.
1. Open scene untitled.
2. Open animation window.
3. Uncollapse Character_ready hierarchy and select the "Upper torso" element. If there was a selection in the animation window, make sure to select something else (e.g. Main Camera) and select the "Upper torso" again.
4. Uncollapse skater_sprite_sheet sprite sheet in the project folder.
5. Drag & drop a sprite in Head:Sprite property in the dopesheet.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)