Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
GetStyleLength sets StyleLength value unit from Percent to Pixel
1. Open attached project "LengthUnit.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: VisualElement's property's value's unit is "Percent"
Actual result: VisualElement's property's value's unit is "Pixel"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2018.4.24f1 (UIElements namespace does not exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform