Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
GetStyleLength sets StyleLength value unit from Percent to Pixel
1. Open attached project "LengthUnit.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: VisualElement's property's value's unit is "Percent"
Actual result: VisualElement's property's value's unit is "Pixel"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2018.4.24f1 (UIElements namespace does not exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project