Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
GetStyleLength sets StyleLength value unit from Percent to Pixel
1. Open attached project "LengthUnit.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: VisualElement's property's value's unit is "Percent"
Actual result: VisualElement's property's value's unit is "Pixel"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2018.4.24f1 (UIElements namespace does not exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values