Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
GetResponseStream() errors when using CopyTo() method
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ErrorResponse.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Look at the Console window
Expected result: Console outputs a response
Actual result: Console outputs an error "ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a8, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.1.0a7
Could not test with: 2021.2.0b1 (could not review the response)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed