Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
GetResponseStream() errors when using CopyTo() method
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ErrorResponse.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Look at the Console window
Expected result: Console outputs a response
Actual result: Console outputs an error "ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a8, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.1.0a7
Could not test with: 2021.2.0b1 (could not review the response)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment