Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
GetResponseStream() errors when using CopyTo() method
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ErrorResponse.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Look at the Console window
Expected result: Console outputs a response
Actual result: Console outputs an error "ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a8, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.1.0a7
Could not test with: 2021.2.0b1 (could not review the response)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first