Search Issue Tracker
Geometry usage of a shader is listed as only position until a material is selected which uses that shader
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- select the Diffuse Shader and notice that the geometry section lists it as only using the position attribute
- select the material
- select the shader again again and notice that the geometry section now lists it as referencing the position, normal, color and uv attributes
Regression from 4.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player