Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Generated script code does not follow C# standard style
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new script
3. Open the script
Actual result: The generated script is not following Microsoft's C# standard style (in a function declaration brackets should be in a new line).
Expected result: The generated script should follow the C# standard style. (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/csharp/programming-guide/inside-a-program/coding-conventions)
fixed in 2018.3.0a10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project