Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Generated script code does not follow C# standard style
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new script
3. Open the script
Actual result: The generated script is not following Microsoft's C# standard style (in a function declaration brackets should be in a new line).
Expected result: The generated script should follow the C# standard style. (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/csharp/programming-guide/inside-a-program/coding-conventions)
fixed in 2018.3.0a10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window