Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Generated script code does not follow C# standard style
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new script
3. Open the script
Actual result: The generated script is not following Microsoft's C# standard style (in a function declaration brackets should be in a new line).
Expected result: The generated script should follow the C# standard style. (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/csharp/programming-guide/inside-a-program/coding-conventions)
fixed in 2018.3.0a10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target