Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Generated script code does not follow C# standard style
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new script
3. Open the script
Actual result: The generated script is not following Microsoft's C# standard style (in a function declaration brackets should be in a new line).
Expected result: The generated script should follow the C# standard style. (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/csharp/programming-guide/inside-a-program/coding-conventions)
fixed in 2018.3.0a10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle