Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Generated script code does not follow C# standard style
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new script
3. Open the script
Actual result: The generated script is not following Microsoft's C# standard style (in a function declaration brackets should be in a new line).
Expected result: The generated script should follow the C# standard style. (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/csharp/programming-guide/inside-a-program/coding-conventions)
fixed in 2018.3.0a10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once