Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
GC allocates 9B garbage every frame when executing NativeInputSystem.ShouldRunUpdate()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build for Android
3. Attach profiler to Android
-NativeInputSystem.ShouldRunUpdate() GC allocates 9B
Note: NativeInputSystem.ShouldRunUpdate() method is only present in 2019.1 and up
Reproduced on: 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10
Reproduced on platforms: Windows, Android
Couldn't reproduce on iOS since there is no "NativeInputSystem.ShouldRunUpdate()" on Metal, iPhone 8 Plus iOS 12.0
Devices under test:
VLNQA00119, Xiaomi Mi 5 (MI 5), 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
VLNQA00001, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), 9, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
May 04, 2019 05:16
Not fixed yet in 2019.1.1 -> Still 51 B GC Alloc / frame.
Apr 23, 2019 00:11
In what version of 2019.1 is this fixed? It happens in 2019.1.0f2.
Apr 17, 2019 17:25
Since this is called in 3 different places it produces 51B every frame.
Reproduced on: 2019.1.0f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproduced on 2019.2.0a7