Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
GC allocates 9B garbage every frame when executing NativeInputSystem.ShouldRunUpdate()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build for Android
3. Attach profiler to Android
-NativeInputSystem.ShouldRunUpdate() GC allocates 9B
Note: NativeInputSystem.ShouldRunUpdate() method is only present in 2019.1 and up
Reproduced on: 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10
Reproduced on platforms: Windows, Android
Couldn't reproduce on iOS since there is no "NativeInputSystem.ShouldRunUpdate()" on Metal, iPhone 8 Plus iOS 12.0
Devices under test:
VLNQA00119, Xiaomi Mi 5 (MI 5), 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
VLNQA00001, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), 9, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy