Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fix In Review for 2019.4
[Speedtree] GameObject with SpeedTree8 shader has incorrect LOD morph when using incompatible Speedtree 7 mesh
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1237736.zip"
2. Open the "Test" Scene
3. Zoom towards and away from "Speedtree8material" GameObject
Expected result: the tree does not wrap when moving trough LOD level 0 and 1
Actual result: tree starts wrapping when moving trough LOD level 0 and 1
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
Note: only reproduces when LOD Group component of a GameObjest has Fade Mode set to "Speed Tree"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made