Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Speedtree] GameObject with SpeedTree8 shader has incorrect LOD morph when using incompatible Speedtree 7 mesh
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1237736.zip"
2. Open the "Test" Scene
3. Zoom towards and away from "Speedtree8material" GameObject
Expected result: the tree does not wrap when moving trough LOD level 0 and 1
Actual result: tree starts wrapping when moving trough LOD level 0 and 1
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
Note: only reproduces when LOD Group component of a GameObjest has Fade Mode set to "Speed Tree"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
This issue has been fixed in Unity 2019.4.19f1 and above