Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Speedtree] GameObject with SpeedTree8 shader has incorrect LOD morph when using incompatible Speedtree 7 mesh
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1237736.zip"
2. Open the "Test" Scene
3. Zoom towards and away from "Speedtree8material" GameObject
Expected result: the tree does not wrap when moving trough LOD level 0 and 1
Actual result: tree starts wrapping when moving trough LOD level 0 and 1
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
Note: only reproduces when LOD Group component of a GameObjest has Fade Mode set to "Speed Tree"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] SearchQuery saving creates unused SearchContext
- [Linux][WebGL] ArgumentException errors spamming due to corrupt audio files after switching to WebGL platform
- Custom Reflection Probe cubemap is lost when changing Lightmap Encoding
- TextAsset.bytes allocates memory on each call, need a NativeArray / non-alloc version
- [Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs