Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
GameObject with Aspect Ratio Fitter Component is anchored to the bottom left and size is set to 0 when it is instantiated
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "AspectRatioFitterBug" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play Mode
Expected results: The picture is fitted to the Canvas and is visible in the Game view
Actual results: The picture is not fitted to the Canvas and is not visible in the Game view
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a14, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0a13
- The issue is only reproducible when the Aspect Mode in the Aspect Ratio Fitter Component is set to either "Fit In Parent" or "Envelope Parent"
- Disabling and re-enabling the Panel GameObject, Image GameObject, or the Aspect Ratio Fitter Component fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Enable ProMotion Support" does not allow iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max to run at higher refresh rates
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible