Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
GameObject with Aspect Ratio Fitter Component is anchored to the bottom left and size is set to 0 when it is instantiated
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "AspectRatioFitterBug" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play Mode
Expected results: The picture is fitted to the Canvas and is visible in the Game view
Actual results: The picture is not fitted to the Canvas and is not visible in the Game view
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a14, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0a13
- The issue is only reproducible when the Aspect Mode in the Aspect Ratio Fitter Component is set to either "Fit In Parent" or "Envelope Parent"
- Disabling and re-enabling the Panel GameObject, Image GameObject, or the Aspect Ratio Fitter Component fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR