Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
GameObject with Aspect Ratio Fitter Component is anchored to the bottom left and size is set to 0 when it is instantiated
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "AspectRatioFitterBug" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play Mode
Expected results: The picture is fitted to the Canvas and is visible in the Game view
Actual results: The picture is not fitted to the Canvas and is not visible in the Game view
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a14, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0a13
- The issue is only reproducible when the Aspect Mode in the Aspect Ratio Fitter Component is set to either "Fit In Parent" or "Envelope Parent"
- Disabling and re-enabling the Panel GameObject, Image GameObject, or the Aspect Ratio Fitter Component fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails