Search Issue Tracker
GameObject.Find() returns wrong value when GameObject name is the same as existing Hierarchy path
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("UnityFindbug.zip") and open SampleScene
2. Enter PlayMode
3. In Game view click on the top left button.
Expected result: GameObject.Find() method returns requested GO
Actual result: GameObject.Find() returns last object from the string used in method
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler