Search Issue Tracker
GameObject.Find() returns wrong value when GameObject name is the same as existing Hierarchy path
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("UnityFindbug.zip") and open SampleScene
2. Enter PlayMode
3. In Game view click on the top left button.
Expected result: GameObject.Find() method returns requested GO
Actual result: GameObject.Find() returns last object from the string used in method
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script